Monday 24 March 2014

I Am the Journalist this Week!

This week I am the journalist, so I am going to tell the history of the group and the dynamic of the weekly work. Also, I have to collect some pictures of the processes.
In addition I have to explore and comment blogs from outside the class and from our own class.

1. I am going to start with the first part of my work, telling the dynamics of the Week.

The practice of this week, called "What have we learned?”, consists of recopy everything we have learned in the course and with this information, we have to make an animated video, “Moovly”. So, we have carried out five practices throughout the course and in this way, the aim of this video is to set out what we have learned in each of them in a summary form.

Before starting work, we established that each member of the group should know the "Moovly"´s program and know how to use it.

First, my teammates and I tried to divide the work. We think that to start our Moovly, we should do a sketch which contain the phrases that the stars were going to say and also a series of slides to structure the video.

In this way, we already had the theory. The second step was to go to practice.
So, secondarily, some members of the group were responsible for making the sketch: thinking animations of each practice. Other members of the group should think appropriate phrases which stars would record. And finally, other should make "Moovly base" which would be modified by all.

Thirdly, once this part of the process was ready, everyone had to log in "Moovly" to modify and add icons, images and phrases in the video. So, little by little, the video was taking shape until it was finally finished, just missing the voice audio. Thus, the audio of the stars was added to video. This was a bit complicated because the voice must be consistent with the slides. It was a hard work but we could do it!

2. The second part of my job is to comment on some blogs, so here I leave the links where I have added my comments:


This blog is about Moovly program that shows animated presentations for teachers. I think it is very interesting and useful because we are future teachers and we should know this information.

Comment from a blog within the class:


3. The third part of my work is to collect pictures:


 
Here we can see GIVEME7 working hard in the practice: "What have we learned?"

In this picture, our Moovly is being presented!! 

In this last image, we can see the final results after the collective vote of the Moovly. We are in third place!!


Natalia Martinez Alcazar: Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment